Live The Dream by Ramshackle Glory (2011)
Anarchist, happiness inspiring folk punk from the seven piece. Features what may be my favourite lyric of all time 'Maybe God isn't the right word but I believe in you', Live The Dream is an album that will leave you grinning like an idiot. Fact, I pleayed 'Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size Of Your Fist' ten times over the first time I heard it.
The Rip Tide by Beirut (2011)
The third album from everyone's favourite world tinged indie folk band, The Rip Tide continues where The Flying Club Cup finished off. Featuring the fantastic 'A Candle's Fire', The Rip Tide is the sort of album that makes every moment feel like you're sitting in a French restaurant sipping coffee whilst the sun shines.
A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers (2001)
Yes, it's a book. And yes, it's a memoir. And yes, I should stay the hell away from it and get back to post-hardcore, but damn this book is excellent.
Comments
Post a Comment